Breaking: No Appeal

Should have appealed and made a stand. Camera angles demonstrate that nobody can say whether it was a stamp or not.

Pam said:
Should have appealed and made a stand. Camera angles demonstrate that nobody can say whether it was a stamp or not.

The stand was made when Kompany happened. Platt said yesterday they never thought they'd win that one.

Can we not appeal against the length of the ban? The FA could with UEFA

never mind mario, you will be able to play in the final,
dont let the bastards grind you down,

All well and good making a stand but what happens should we find ourselves short of a striker for the blackburn game.

Only decision they could make really, I'm sure there will be an occasion but I can't remember when the fa retrospectively charged a player then let them off upon appeal.

Time for ALL to move on I think now.

I fully expect some posters to conclude that this is an admission of guilt, can a clever photoshopper design a boy scout badge for the first to do so.

lloydie said:
I fully expect some posters to conclude that this is an admission of guilt, can a clever photoshopper design a boy scout badge for the first to do so.

The team should wear shirts tonight with Balo's name and number on the back. Just like the Klanfield mob did. So should Bobby Manc.

Seriously, we are not complaining loudly enough about all this.

bluemoonmatt said:
All well and good making a stand but what happens should we find ourselves short of a striker for the blackburn game.

Only decision they could make really, I'm sure there will be an occasion but I can't remember when the fa retrospectively charged a player then let them off upon appeal.

Time for ALL to move on I think now.

I read somewhere the other week that 99% of FA charges resulted in guilty verdicts.

Why can't they be consistent and punish shrek for the clear and unambiguous kicks and elbows. Or even worse, appealing a petulant kick by him. I wasn't expecting special favours off bernstein, just fairness.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.