Breaking records/stats thread

So how many consecutive wins is that in all competitions and how many in the Premier League?

I have genuinely lost count... I thought a while ago we were level with Liverpool for the League, but we still seem to be level with them... or are we not?

So how many consecutive wins is that in all competitions and how many in the Premier League?

I have genuinely lost count... I thought a while ago we were level with Liverpool for the League, but we still seem to be level with them... or are we not?
20 all comps.
14 in the league and need 5 more to beat the 18 winning run jointly held with Liverpool.

27 games unbeaten in all comps, 20 straight wins in all comps and 14 straight wins in the league.

I am a bit confused also.

I thought we broke a record after trashing the Candle Wavers.

I think i was wrong,we equaled a record.

Everyone is saying it is 20 wins on the bounce after today.

26 undefeated ,i think ?,or is it 27 after that game.

Fuck it cant keep up....

As a poster pointed out to me,we are breaking records every week.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.