Breaking records/stats thread

Proy

Just saw that Ederson completed 22 passes today, more than any Burnley player.

Also we have a goal difference of plus 28 which is a record for this stage in the season.

There are many more and I think we are going to break a lot as we go along this season.

Be nice to have a thread and a place to put them all as we go.

Last edited:
According to Gary James on Facebook if we'd scored two more goals today it would have been the most amount ever scored by any top flight team at this stage.

There's always next week!

Just saw that Ederson completed 22 passes today, more than any Burnley player.

Also we have a goal difference of plus 29 which is a record for this stage in the season.

There are many more and I think we are going to break a lot as we go along this season.

Be nice to have a thread and a place to put them all as we go.
11 wins on the trot , 1 loss in the league in 17 , we'll be running out of records to break soon

What's the assist record in the PL because I think Kevin will break it this season.

For those that can't see tweets:
Teams to score 32+ goals in the first 9 games of a top-flight season:

1888-1908: 8 times
1909-2017: twice (Man City in 2011 & 2017)

--------------------------------------
Our record at this stage in 2011 was, played 9, won 8, drawn 1, scored 33, conceded 7

So scored 1 more but conceded 3 more.

Averaging 708 passes per game. 100 more than anyone has managed in previous seasons.

It really is total football. You can see that through the spread of goals in this team.

We are not engineered to work around 1 or 2 players, we are built around whichever 11 play.

That type of achievement alone tells us all we need to know about Peps personality. There are some big names in that dressing room but no man is better than the next.

The top stat I posted before is absolutely ridiculous. Our goalkeeper completed more passes than any Burnley player today.

Just think about that for a second. Our goalkeeper. It's fuckin unreal.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.