Breaking records/stats thread

Manchester City have won twice vs Chelsea, Arsenal and Tottenham in a single Premier League season, a first in the competition’s history.

Does everybody think we will score more than 104 goals, iv got £20 on it @ 25/1 and need reassuring.

12 goals, 5 games. It will go down to the last day that's for sure. It's annoying it's a world cup year (players more likely to hold back).
Aside from the goals bets everyone has, I really want this team to get 100 points as I don't think that record will ever be matched (even by us next season!).

We will be revered as one of the greatest teams ever if we manage it - alongside lesser teams like the invincilbles - City Centurians is so marketable. Please make it to 100 - I think we will.

We will be revered as one of the greatest teams ever if we manage it - alongside lesser teams like the invincilbles - City Centurians is so marketable. Please make it to 100 - I think we will.
But, but, we are shit because we lost to the rags, according to the media. City are back...

Bold prediction : I don't think we are losing any match now.
100 goals and 100 points are all possible with possible away goal won record

Swansea (H)
West Ham (A)
Huddersfield (H)
Brighton (H)
Southampton (A)

Cannon fodder if City maintain their intensity. Can't see Swansea doing much. West Ham hate their stadium. Huddersfield and Brighton will pratically be safe by the time we play them and Southampton will have already been relegated with Hughes at the helm.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.