Brendan Rodgers to City (merged)

They obviously have some column space to fill
Thomas+M+Cooley+pile.jpg

skyblue_brother said:
Mancini does not have the full support of the club but just as we are reportedly approaching some managers, he undoubtably will have been approached for manager positions such as Monaco. As such I'm sure Soriano will have drawn up a list of managers just as he has reportedly for every position in the team such as;

Category A targets who are regarded as the very best player in their position, blue-chip performers capable of raising the quality of the team instantly. Those players on the B list are viewed as the best available targets, while those in the C tier are judged to be the best and most promising young players in the world. Finally, the D list of players is for those who are believed to be the most outstanding teenagers, players who would be signed with the future in mind, rather than an immediate place in the team.

I would not be shocked if Rodgers made it onto the Category C list of best young managers and that Rafa was on Category B list of available managers (I'm not gonna say best) but i do not believe Mancini will ever be replaced unless a Manager who has been identified as a category A manager is available. For me if we were to replace Mancini it would only be for a manager such as klopp who i believe could improve our team spirit and support the youth development project. Otherwise i say lets stick with Mancini as he has bought us success and is a top draw manager.
I think you meant brought us success

It would be too much of a step up for him, Liverpool fans won't like it but they are a mid table team now and will be for some time to come, we are playing at the top level now, and we need a manager that can manage at this level

Apparently we're also bringing in Nigel Farage to help with European recruitment, Prince Phillip will help out with race relations , Luis Suarez has agreed to share a few tips on diet and nutrition and Garry Glitter is looking foreward to his new role in youth development!

Surely it can't be too long before we are linked with Moyes, then Warnock? I mean, for fuck's sake, it's all getting a little predictable, tedious and tiresome isn't it?

Bodicoteblue said:
Apparently we're also bringing in Nigel Farage to help with European recruitment, Prince Phillip will help out with race relations , Luis Suarez has agreed to share a few tips on diet and nutrition and Garry Glitter is looking foreward to his new role in youth development!

Made me chuckle that did!

Brendan ******* Rodgers ? ,,,, there is no way the new ' turnip ' is managing City !! .... " Do i not like that "

Saw this on on Google News on the same day and refresh time frame as the Sun's, "City sticking with Mancini" headline. Clicked on the Sun's link and read some of the comments and my GOD the majority were rags commenting on City topics! The blues said it was good, the rags said its good also as Mancini won't win us anything....Short memories they have forgetting we are in FA final. Rags, disposable pieces of cloth to wipe up shit!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.