Brentford (A) - Mon 5th Feb, 20:00 | PL | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Monday night, away, tight stadium, crowd up for it, Toney back, a nice hard, bobbly pitch to make it harder for us to stroke it around…

Never an easy one, but an early goal and domination of possession shuts up most fans.

Need to put them to the sword. They’re in a bad period and in the bottom third of the table. Has to be 3 points, but it’s a definite banana skin based on our past performances there.

Last edited:
Has Kev shagged your mrs?
Not as far as I know.

I've kept him out because this game will undoubtedly be different than playing Burnley at home and City having <80% possession. Brentford will have far more transition moments, and it's important to remember he's just returned from a significant injury. It's also important to remember we were playing well without him.

Not as far as I know.

I've kept him out because this game will undoubtedly be different than playing Burnley at home and City having <80% possession. Brentford will have far more transition moments, and it's important to remember he's just returned from a significant injury. It's also important to remember we were playing well without him.
You didn’t want him to start against Burnley and now you’re suggesting he shouldn’t start against Brentford.

When should he start in your opinion?

We'll fucking smash these. 5-0 without breaking sweat. Viking quadruple and one from the greatest player of all time.
I am not sure we'll keep a clean sheet. I will take a scrappy win (at this stage of the season for now)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.