Brentford (A) | PL | Post Match Thread

Dear God some of these Dippers are just broken men.
My local dipper - I live in Suffolk - was telling me a couple of weeks ago not only that the Premier League was theirs this season, but the "Quad", and that Mbappe was signing in the summer.
Then, something must have happened as I haven't seen or heard from him now for about 10 days.
Funnily enough, he sounds like the guy in the clip - perhaps he's topped himself.

I remember Bravo to Aguero at Wembley v Arsenal in the League Cup? Or was there also one involving Ederson?

I don’t think that was goal kick by Bravo was it? Just a hoof/ pass from open play.

I’ve got it in my head that Ederson did one straight from a goal kick in the second half of a game at the Etihad.

But to be honest what goes on in my head and reality aren’t always perfect partners.

I don’t think that was goal kick by Bravo was it? Just a hoof/ pass from open play.

I’ve got it in my head that Ederson did one straight from a goal kick in the second half of a game at the Etihad.

But to be honest what goes on in my head and reality aren’t always perfect partners.
I haven't read this thread for a day or so and it's possible that this has already been said, but Ederson played a long goal kick to Sergio, who knew he couldn't be offside, and Sergio scored in the 6-1 defeat of Huddersfield at the Etihad quite early on in the 18-19 season. On that occasion no bumping was necessary. I remember the goal you refer to in the final but not the beginning of it. Sergio certainly bumped the defender just as Toney did on Monday so I think City were very naive and careless at Brentford and had better be ready in the return.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.