Brentford (A) | PL | Post Match Thread

Agree! Ederson was clearly off in the first half with his decision-making, Gvardiol had a terrible game in build-up play, and KDB was unusually off in his corner delivery in the first half, but we still dominated the game. I thought Brentford was building to a second goal around 50-60 minutes, but otherwise it felt like we would ultimately get the 3 points. Haaland is obviously still rusty. When he's off he misses everything, but I have no doubt he will return to his world-class play over the next few weeks.

was you watching the same game?

Gvardiol was off?

Why was it fine? His tone. He knew what he was doing. I had no idea at 50 odd a direct kick from a keeper can’t be offside. There’s no reason why a kid playing upfront would. A kid who is just all about playing footie up top.

Fuck the scouse **** and his smart **** question.
Was about 30 when I realised the law, can’t be offside from throw in’s and corners as well.

Not saying we were bad but having to come from behind match after match is a bit concerning. I would rather teams come out to play us and think they have no chance of scoring whereas at the moment every team would fancy their chances.
I actually thought we were going to be really tight at the back this season - maybe the unsettled line-ups and some loss of midfield control with Gundo leaving are the reason we are not.
Routine 3-0 win against Everton with a goal in the first 10 minutes please.
They had a huge slice of good fortune for their goal (it was a legit goal). Other than that we dealt with them fairly comfortably.

Me too, I'll be truly gutted whenever he moves on. Football is about entertainment and he is non-stop entertainment. Absolute loon. There's a fine line between genius and madness and Ederson absolutely obliterates the line along with any defenders that happen to be in his way.
He's the drummer in the greatest football band I've ever seen 40 + years supporting city.
He's not a "keeper".
He's so much more then that.
He's pivatol in our build up play and there's not another keeper in world football that can do what he does.
Ortega is fantastic but eddie is out on his own.
So underrated.

Great win away from home but I think Alvarez needs to come out of the first 11 as we go into the business end of the season

Nah, he wanted Foden to say he thought Toney was offside/interfering so he could lecture him on the rules. Knew fine what he was asking, total dick.
It wasn't fine he was just waiting for Phil to say yes so he could "educate" him on the rules.

Nah, doubt Carragher would of known until after it happened. Similar to how the lads found out by the officials on the pitch

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.