Brentford (A) - Post-Match Thread

I just don’t like the fact it’s done on flailing arms that you cannot score with, and yet the defender seems to benefit. The whole of the defenders body played Laporte onside but they chose where to draw the lines on his arm.
Yeah it's crazy I didn't celebrate either goal until well after it's a spoiler for sure. Just pause it look at the feet and decide or make the lines thicker and if the overlap it's on. The chances of them stopping the play at the exact time the ball touches the foot is a crap shoot.

Pep got away without using any subs, but although Brentford didn’t really threaten towards the end, I can’t understand why Gundog and Mahrez were rested. OK we have Arsenal in 60 something hours, but ten minutes wouldn’t have worn them out.

On the other hand, 10 minutes reating Kev or Bernardo could have made all the difference to their fitness going into the next few games. I don't get it.

Funny old game, I thought that was the best refereeing I have seen for ages, normally we don't get 1/2 of those fouls against us. Great 3 points considering some players are looking tired. Grealish 3/10 performance and we need Bernie back in the middle please boss.

Ugly, horrible, but ultimately determined win. Just hope Saturday is not one game too far against an inform and rested Arsenal!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.