Brentford (A) - Sun 28th May, 16:30 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Really don't like they're out of the squad entirely smells like an actual injury. At a bare minimum they won't be fully in rhythm for the last 2 and I think entirely possible they'll miss them entirely. Very annoying

Not ideal akanji, grealish and Dias all missing again. They aren’t gonna be match fit next weekend
Nah they be fine. We are testing them surely. No need to risk Akanji, KDB and Grealish. Have bigger fish to fry. Would let Ake also have the extra 7 days to make the last 2 games

I couldn’t care less about this result, League is done and dusted. Hope everyone comes through it injury free, then we can focus on the two huge games that could lead to us achieving something special. I wouldn’t care if Pep played the kids.

Kev needs to play or he loses rhythm so easily

YES!
We should play(if Ake is 100 % ready) with:

..........Ederson.........
....Walker.....Dias.....Ake....
....KDB...Stones....Rodri....Gundogun....
...Silva/Foden....Haaland....Grealish....

And let the play at almost full force, 80-90 % or so but just be careful on tackles and not put their feet in battles like normally to risk an injury just be more careful.
But we absolutely NEED to maintain the rhythm and keep the playing form and to not play lightly for practice, no, we have to be aggressive and spend energy and run, be focused to win, etc, BUT at the same time to protect ourselves from injuries.

A critical game today for all these. Result is meaningless of course.
The big goal is FA Cup now. We should WIN this by all means!!

Fuck sake. Managed to get a ticket for this, booked train, digs and everything. Here I am already on the piss in Chiswick and all in will have spent about £300 on a dead-rubber. Money I’d rather spend in Istanbul on wine women and song and what ever’s left I’d just waste. Anyway, up the fucking Blues!

Grealish played since Madrid?

No, that's why he needs to play today to find again some playing rhythm. He is VERY important to us, he proved very good in the last 3 months when he gained his playing momentum.
I 'm on pins and needles right now all day, to hear he is on the starting lineup for today. Let's see....

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.