Brentford (A) - Sun 28th May, 16:30 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Fuck sake. Managed to get a ticket for this, booked train, digs and everything. Here I am already on the piss in Chiswick and all in will have spent about £300 on a dead-rubber. Money I’d rather spend in Istanbul on wine women and song and what ever’s left I’d just waste. Anyway, up the fucking Blues!
Start of a good thread there mate, we’ve all done it, some bigger than others

I keep forgetting we are champions already , nice to win it with games to spare but on the other hand a last day by a point is lovely if cardiac arrest inducing !

Exactly, you shouldn't lose match fitness or sharpness with a couple of weeks rest
correct IMO, people are judging players coming back from injury when its taken a couple of games to hit peak again so asuming there not injured then they must be rested and thats a completely dif thing,they may even be playing a full match today or tomorrow at the EDS ground for all we know against a team thats not going to crock them

OMG this is a disaster if true!!!!
KDB, Dias, Grealish should certainly play today to gain some game rhythm but now, if this is true, it will not happen so they will go to FA Cup game without any rhythm.
Even worse of course if they have some minor injury and some of them will not even play. I do not want to think about it :( :(

Damn, things were rolling so well, I wonder wth happened after Real Madrid game here and those injuries came up?!
Fingers crossed....
Have you thought about a new sport , this is shortening your lifespan, lol

KDB, Dias, Grealish should certainly play today to gain some game rhythm but now, if this is true, it will not happen so they will go to FA Cup game without any rhythm.
Even worse of course if they have some minor injury and some of them will not even play. I do not want to think about it :( :(

Damn, things were rolling so well, I wonder wth happened after Real Madrid game here and those injuries came up?!
Fingers crossed....
I’ll admit we’ve been on the brink of a few disasters on the final day but this is not one

giphy.webp

Fingers crossed....
meldrew.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.