Brentford (A) - Sun 28th May, 16:30 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
They need full strength to keep a roll going. Bit of sloppiness early against a hard press in final is just what they'll be looking for. Need the rhythm we had v Madrid.

What about resting the majority of the big hitters then arranging a behind closed doors friendly with the team that'll face the scum on Monday. Keeps them ticking over and avoids any heavy handed tactics from Brentford. And before anybody asks, Yes, I am on spice.

Sums it up for me that it's all about opinions.
Mine is exactly the opposite to yours.
IMO we go weak ( i.e. Chelsea ) and possibly lose rhythm/momentum but this is more than outweighed by the risk of injury to key players.
Who'd be a Manager hey :)
Yeah, exactly. And in all likelihood Pep will see it differently and we‘ll get something between the two

nothing, i repeat nothing can compete with spurs away. I get shivers even thinking about playing there.
The Edin Dzeko show/5-1 win there was my favourite away days out, apart from the riot damage nearby, lack of places to eat/drink and wasp stings in the dirty away end.

If we put a full team out on Sunday, a lot of the players will be think to their self, I'll take it easy I don't want to get injured, so we could lose a bit of rhythm

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.