Brentford (A) - Wed 29th Dec, 20:15 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think we really need the three points here because I'm not sure that we'll get them at the Emirates. Arsenal are in pretty good form very recently, although they were beaten by both Everton and the rags — neither of whom are much cop — at the beginning of the month, so it may be they've flattered to deceive.
Got a funny feeling Liverpool are going to fuck up tonight. Leicester looked handy in some parts of the pitch. We win at Brentford, and they drop say two points, then we've really turned the screw.

Well we know what to expect from them, Frank making no bones about how they are going to play

View attachment 32835

View attachment 32834
I like Brentford hope they stay up which looks more than likely,haven’t a problem with their manager’s comments we would all love teams to just go toe to toe with us but for the majority it’s not going to happen their playing style and formation is adjusted according to who they are playing and I would say bar us they will play the same way against all the other premier league teams it’s a complement to City..

I think we really need the three points here because I'm not sure that we'll get them at the Emirates. Arsenal are in pretty good form very recently, although they were beaten by both Everton and the rags — neither of whom are much cop — at the beginning of the month, so it may be they've flattered to deceive.
Got a funny feeling Liverpool are going to fuck up tonight. Leicester looked handy in some parts of the pitch. We win at Brentford, and they drop say two points, then we've really turned the screw.
It's another must-win match because of the pressure it will put on our rivals during this stressful period. Liverpool and Chelsea are playing League Cup semis but can't afford to wobble in the league. Pep is usually at his best at these moments. Even a draw v Arsenal and Chelsea keeps the train rolling on.

I agree with this views. The next 3 games are critical for us. They will all be difficult in their own way but as always if we play well we should win. COVID may end up being a factor (hope not) but 3 points tomorrows plus the 3 point miimum gap over the dippers should hopefully provide a but of insurance if required.

I quite like Brentford. Pragmatic but entertaining. Think they have it in them to establish themselves as a mid-ish table Prem side.

We should be beating them, no doubt. Might need a little inspiration to open them up, though.

Plus the fact that we play late Wednesday night then play them Saturday lunch time,also they would have had a long rest.

I think we should try Ake as DM this time! Fernandinho will not be able to play 2 games in 3 days!

I am against Gundo playing as nos 6, we need a player with a defensive mindset!

Otherwise all the other players pick themselves

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.