Brentford (A) - Wed 29th Dec, 20:15 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
It will be tough tomorrow. They will have seen how Leicester cut through us and have the players to do something similar. I can't see us getting away with another iffy performance. We'll need to be at our best to win.

I am hoping the players aren't as complacent as some of our fans are, Brentford will be well up for this and are are handful when on form.

Going to be interesting who gets the nod between Gundo and Ferny

-------------------------Ederson-----------------------
Cancelo----------Dias---------Laporte--------Zinch
-------------------------Gundo-------------------------
---------------KDB-----------------Berny--------------
Jesus------------------Sterling----------------Foden

Just been sacked by dippers. Looking for work. Thought the death threats were a bit much.
I’m proud of your work, well done! any chance you can did a gig with Arteta for our game with them? May not need it hopefully, but all the same.

Last 9 games for each of the top 3

City 27 points, GD +24
Dippers 19 points, GD +13
Chavs 16 points GD +6

We have played dippers, chavs, rags, spurs and Leicester away

Fucking magnificent

To be fair to the dippers I heard they got a bad batch of anti asthma drugs at the start of December

Last edited:
They play 3 at the back, play with a lot of energy and have very fast players on the counter. We usually struggle against these kind of set ups and the crowd will be right up for it. Think we will sneak it 2 1 but will be one of our hardest games of the season seeing as we are without Walker and rodri who are so important to us defensively.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.