Brentford at Home

Still available, loathed to list on the exchange but will have to by tomorrow. Please DM if you need a single ticket. Thanks.

When you say loathed, what you mean by that, serious question, I mean I’ve sold one on exchange for Saturday and mrs will get fv back so all good, surprising it sold with being holidays still and the amount being offered on here

When you say loathed, what you mean by that, serious question, I mean I’ve sold one on exchange for Saturday and mrs will get fv back so all good, surprising it sold with being holidays still and the amount being offered on here
Think it's because the general suspicion is that tickets being sold on the exchange, the club are moving them on live football tickets. I believe that to be the case as well, so I avoid using it.

Think it's because the general suspicion is that tickets being sold on the exchange, the club are moving them on live football tickets. I believe that to be the case as well, so I avoid using it.

Yea see what you mean, thing is on here I’ll only deal with a handful as I remember a piss take with one particular game everyone undercutting a fiver a time so I won’t bother on here no more unless like I say a handful who have had them through me in past

There's about 450 Brentford tickets now showing on the ticket site, even some seats together...If you have membership you can get adults for £46 and kids for £18 in the South Stand. £82 for an adult and 2 U18s. You could get the same 3 in CB level 1 for £88.

Yea see what you mean, thing is on here I’ll only deal with a handful as I remember a piss take with one particular game everyone undercutting a fiver a time so I won’t bother on here no more unless like I say a handful who have had them through me in past
Exactly as the previous poster suggests, suspicious of where my ticket ends up and how much the club sell it for, plus I still have my other 3 season tickets so don't want a dick sat next to me and the family. If I can sell it here to a genuine fan for face value it would always be my preferred route.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.