Brentford at Home

Looking for a pair, 1 X adult and 1 X u18 if possible, so I can take my 10yr old to the game.

I've got a seasoncard but no single seats to buy next to me so planning to list mine on the exchange (or sell on here) if I can source two elsewhere.
Pm sent

my ticket is available for brentford @ home and is in the South Stand Level 3, Block 316, Row X

will need to transfer via friends and family so will need your support number and either surname or post code

£20

thanks

2 available in Joes East - padded seat with free programme and one alcoholic or non-alcoholic drink each 'thrown in' as part of the 'hospitality'. along with padded seats etc towards the halfway line. Everything Roy Keane loves about football
£90 for the pair. Don't need to transfer to family and friends - email suffices for hospitality tickets

GONE

Last edited:
Two together spare in 305, half way line row D. Will take £80 for the pair. Need supporter number to transfer

SOLD

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.