Brentford (H) | PL | Post Match Thread

Walker and Alvarez need dropping ..

Alvarez just seems to get in the way and seems to stifle at times

Thought Bernie was piss poor tonight

Need Kovacic in next to rodders

Think we are stsrting to show signs of missing Gundo and Mahrez big time
Oh dear is your glass always half empty.

The Boys in Blue didn’t give in. They fought to the end. Well done lads. Thank you City, thank you lads, thank you fans.
You showed ‘em, you showed ‘em all. Especially the Soft Southern Nylons. Especially the biased know nothing biased, stupid media, who only see teams in red! Especially the Specsavers needing, nibbly squirrels, lazy, ignorant, Wombles that they are who think they can grind us. Think again foolish nincompoops. Don’t you know by now who we are?? Ha, Ha.
We are MANCHESTER CITY THE BEST TEAM IN THE LAND AND ALL THE WORLD!!

Well done John Boy. MOTM
Welcome back Erling. I hope the naysayers are eating their words after slagging you off!! You will always come back.

I’m terrified
So am I. But I keep hoping against hope that we magically find our mojo....

I am usually confident of beating Arses at Etihad, getting twitchy, Utd could go either way ( seriously help they get) and as for Dips at Klanfield I am almost hyperventilating at the very thought of that game. Even when we play top football we get shafted at that cess pit, this season the desperation by the PL to get Klopp that title it is going to be an absolute shit show against us.

Get March out the way pdq....

Well done you blue boys! Spirited display from a team wanting to prove a point. On another day that is a much more convincing result.

We were our own worst enemy today. I don’t think Brentford had any serious shout at our goal.

Pep and team have exorcised another ghost of seasons past with the double over Brentford this season. Here’s hoping for away PL wins at Spurs and Liverpool to really top a treble winning season.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.