Brentford (H) | PL | Post Match Thread

Completely disagree with that. Liverpool attacked them with pace, intent and energy, they pressured their defenders into mistakes and exploited gaps. We played slow ponderous football, going side to side without purpose for a lot of the match, forced them back and they seemed more than comfortable to defend with everything infront of them.

They were no better tonight than they were when the dippers thumped them, it was our poor attacking play that caused the result to be so tight.
The Dippers didnt have to work hard for their four goals at Brentford , they were all gifts through horrendous defending just basic errors and nothing to do with the Dippers pressure and Brentford also found themselves one on one with the Dippers keeper on a couple of occasions.
We beat Brentford 3-1 at their ground only a matter of weeks ago , so a similar result to what the Dippers achieved , and none of Foden's goals were gift wrapped , Brentford play differently on their travels and are harder to break down because they park the bus and hope for a break away goal.
Perhaps if Ben Mee and company had played like donkey's like they did against the Dippers we would have won more convincingly.

Completely disagree with that. Liverpool attacked them with pace, intent and energy, they pressured their defenders into mistakes and exploited gaps. We played slow ponderous football, going side to side without purpose for a lot of the match, forced them back and they seemed more than comfortable to defend with everything infront of them.

They were no better tonight than they were when the dippers thumped them, it was our poor attacking play that caused the result to be so tight.
Clarkie? Ffs, so negative.

As every middle aged married man will tell you, while its not easy on the eye, the end result is far more important than the performance
It's so hard now 99% of teams against us play 11 behind the ball I don't think there is another team in world football that comes up against that.

When teams play this back 5 against us I would love to try and bamboozle them with 2 strikers upfront with 2 high wide wingers, it’s Somet I would do on football manager lol, hence the reason why pep doesn’t most probably lol

Look at our fixtures in March and tell me you aren't at least a little bit worried
Bournemouth away won’t be easy before that. Got to win that and the derby and go into the Liverpool game within a point. Do that and I see us beating Liverpool and Arsenal. Drop points before we go to Liverpool and title could be over in March.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.