Brentford (H) | Post-Match Thread

Absolute shit show from the off.

Wide open.

Can't compete with teams with pace.

Brentford deserved it without a shadow of doubt, they was magnificent to a man. We went into that game thinking it's only Brentford, we was lucky it was only 2 as it could have been 4 or 5.

Thank god there's a break now, we've been here before In the race so I'm not worried but that was woeful today.

Disgraceful not to give us any of our several stone wallers.

Fuck the ref and fuck VAR.
Nothing to do with VAR or refs....

If you cant be sure you cant give it....and you couldnt tell where the handball was over/on the line or not fromthe angles
none of the supposed fouls were penalties
Cancellos dive was a disrgace
Brentford deserved that and we were awful - especially the performances of Stoens and Cancello

Abysmal. Barely created a clear-cut chance, and looked pissweak at the back throughout.
Not really been at the races for much of the season so far, but that was a low.
Team never looked right (Bernardo should always be starting in the middle). Didn‘t think Akanji was the right pick either - Toney bullied him all game. Stones and Cancelo were both utter dogshit as well.
Why Grealish didn‘t get on is beyond me.

Well played Brentford, a thoroughly deserved victory today I thought.

Ederson aside I thought we were abject all over. No one stood out and heads all over the pitch seemed elsewhere including Haalands whose was no doubt on a sunny beach somewhere.

I’m still at a loss as to what VAR is for as well!

Very underwhelming display, even allowing for the display from the officials. And it's just the latest in quite a string of disappointing performances (in the PL, at least). When was the last decent 90 minute performance; Saints, maybe?

Well played Brentford thanks for spoiling my weekend. Seriously a great effort by them. As for us.. we move on from this.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.