Brentford (H) | Post-Match Thread

Why?

nearly 30 chances to 8 75% possession to 25% but they deserved the win lol

If Var was doing the job correctly we would have had two pens on top,whether we score from them is a different thing but Brentford do not deserve praise for that kind of win.

They will be delighted and rightly so.
8 shots on target to our 6. The same amount of attacking balls. Stats, i mean. We were shit. You can't polish some turds.

Easily our worst performance of the season which let's be honest happens, I would like to believe that the world Cup had nothing to do with it and said beforehand there was no chance our players would be influenced by it but I now wonder, 6 weeks before we play again its a long time to wait to get over it.

Definitely a combination of both i think.

There were players shirking challenges today.Self preservation for the World Cup.

The good thing is,World Cup is here now.Get it over with.

I am sure Pep said he was sorting his future out with his wife over the next 5 weeks.

If that is the case.Then one way or another we will be putting the uncertainty side to Bed for good.

Hopefully he decides to stay.

If not we start looking at decent alternatives.
Arteta?

Well that was fucking appalling.
Appalling performance, effort and tactics.
We got what we deserved today, fuck all!
I actually left soon as the second goal went in, last time I left early was under Pearce.
Thought it was better for my health that I left early.
Still fuming now!
I must have missed the presentation where we give Tony the freedom of the city.
You could see the goal coming a mile off since we give him time and space the whole game.
I don’t wanna say they didn’t care today, but it did look that way and most of them were already on their holidays.
I still cannot think of one good ball we put in today.
As for Kev he couldn’t pass wind today.
SHITE!
Him and Gundogan together is just a disaster waiting to happen, it very rarely works

Why?

nearly 30 chances to 8 75% possession to 25% but they deserved the win lol

If Var was doing the job correctly we would have had two pens on top,whether we score from them is a different thing but Brentford do not deserve praise for that kind of win.

They will be delighted and rightly so.
How many difficult saves did their keeper make? Can’t remember any. We might have had more chances but their’s were more clear cut.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.