Brentford (H) - Sat 12th Nov, 12:30 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Statement before the shit show in Qatar

Blitz then city

Surely Haaland starts? If so hatrick

5-1, Haaland 3 and Rodders thunderbolt with Alverez continuing his great form…

Can’t believe we have to wait 6 weeks, it’s gonna be like the summer, withdrawal symptoms galore!

Interesting game for City.. Lots of options for Pep everywhere!
He can easily change 5-6 players from his best 11 and it would still be a very good team

He can start with Ortega and I would like to see that happen, but I don't think that Pep would do it
Pep can select any two players from; Ake, Dias, Laporte, Akanji.. All of them are in good form and you just can't go wrong
The story is quite different with the full backs. The only fit full-back is Cancelo, and Pep will have to look at his options. I wouldn't mind seeing Rico :)
In the midfield I would like to see Rodri, Bernardo, and KDB. I don't feel its a Gundogan game
The front three that I would like to see is Foden, Haaland, Alavarez. I think Grealish is in good form too, but I would rather to have our most clinical players in the front three

Such arrogance and stupidity from the usual suspects on here. Almost every City player will have one eye on the World Cup, while Brentford have no such worries. This will be another tough game, which hopefully we will win. My guess is 1-0.
Brentford going to do another 10 behind the ball job just like last season at the Etihad. A horrible frustrating game if we don’t score earlyish .

There's a lot of people getting a bit carried away here. They're not going to make it easy for us, it might be into the second half before we break the deadlock, we needed an injury time goal to beat Fulham

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.