Brentford (H) - Sat 12th Nov, 12:30 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
My first game back since the first game of the season. I am sooooooo excited. Please keep your fingers crossed that I feel ok tomorrow and make it.
Pep you can play John Boy, even if only for a little while, but don't let him get injured, his country need him as well.

If he only plays him for a little while it means he will get an ovation for himself, be it standing or sitting. :-)

Oh I can't tell you how excited I am, so looking forward to seeing everyone again, especially the lads. :-)
Hope you have a great day

My first game back since the first game of the season. I am sooooooo excited. Please keep your fingers crossed that I feel ok tomorrow and make it.
Pep you can play John Boy, even if only for a little while, but don't let him get injured, his country need him as well.

If he only plays him for a little while it means he will get an ovation for himself, be it standing or sitting. :-)

Oh I can't tell you how excited I am, so looking forward to seeing everyone again, especially the lads. :-)
Hope you enjoy a good day EB, hope we get the right result, due to the early start I'm giving this one a miss.

Enjoy Eccles.

Welcome back She

Really hope to see Grealish and Haaland in this one. Two players that are absolutely fascinating to watch. Want to see Grealish continue his form and of course, need to see Haaland keep bagging goals.

Have a great day, I’ll have to wait until after the World Cup x

Hopefully Haaland starts this game , its minimal risk if he does tweak his injury he has a few weeks in Marbella and Abu Dhabi to recharge the batteries , not seen much of Brentford but no doubt they will play most other teams and park the bus. If we can score early and keep eleven on the pitch it will be a nice send off for the players and our fans if we can bag a few goals.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.