Brentford (H) - Sat 12th Nov, 12:30 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Can see pep leaning towards no world cup players in saturday, not wanting lads off to qatar to get injured and also knowing they maybe wont put a 100% shift in
So Ortega, Palmer, Mahrez and Haaland with 7 kids from the academy … you really sure?

Cancelo still suspended?

Would expect Foden to start after not doing so against Chelsea.

Ake will likely be left-back and Akanji on the right.

Cancelo only serves a 1 match suspension and that was served against Chelsea in the league cup

I've even double checked my Fantasy football and he's 100% available

Fuck me, LEANING TOWARDS!!!!
Can’t see it personally. If he picks and chooses which ones to rest he’s basically saying their World Cup place is more important than others and he’d also be opening himself up to accusations of favouritism to certain countries

Gotta be full strength and every player has to take the gamble

My first game back since the first game of the season. I am sooooooo excited. Please keep your fingers crossed that I feel ok tomorrow and make it.
Pep you can play John Boy, even if only for a little while, but don't let him get injured, his country need him as well.

If he only plays him for a little while it means he will get an ovation for himself, be it standing or sitting. :-)

Oh I can't tell you how excited I am, so looking forward to seeing everyone again, especially the lads. :-)

We are travelling down Friday lunchtime. The trains are an absolute nightmare at the moment. I am still trying to work out if Avanti are more incompetent that TPE. Every train on TPE was marked as liable for cancellation. There is close to zero chance of making it from Edinburgh by train starting on Saturday.

We eventually booked East Coast via Leeds using LNER and Northern Rail travelling down on Friday as back later on Saturday.

The night stay is my fave option - for obvious reasons, it should be so much more doable with the trains though if they were to run reliably per their timetable.

Early start at 6am and driving scuppers the pints etc. Still, last game before the WC so a small sacrifice. Heading down myself too so the car down will be crap. I'll listen to Joe Rogan stoned chatting shit to someone I think...

My first game back since the first game of the season. I am sooooooo excited. Please keep your fingers crossed that I feel ok tomorrow and make it.
Pep you can play John Boy, even if only for a little while, but don't let him get injured, his country need him as well.

If he only plays him for a little while it means he will get an ovation for himself, be it standing or sitting. :-)

Oh I can't tell you how excited I am, so looking forward to seeing everyone again, especially the lads. :-)
Welcome back EB, the Etihad has missed you, and in particular John-Boy Stones has missed you

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.