Brentford (H) - Sat 12th Nov, 12:30 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hopefully I’m wrong but got the impression that Erling will probably be missing again

Hope the fans are up for it again tomorrow. Would be great to finish the first half of the season with a thumping win and an electric atmosphere.

Stupid first questions.

Are you happy players have been called up? It’s not my decision.

What do you think about the decision to call them up? It’s nothing to do with me, ask Gareth.

Who will be back ready to play for you against Liverpool? I’ve no idea. It depends on how the players are.

Who will win the World Cup? I don’t know.

Who do you think has a chance? A lot of teams.

Thanks Pep.

Clown of a reporter.

There are some idiotic questions every week,but the way he answers them is nothing short of arrogant I feel,it’s like he can’t be arsed,sighing and very rarely with a smile,as though he can’t be arsed being there

Don’t get me wrong I’m not overly arsed myself but his demeanour leaves a lot to be desired,I’ve noticed a lot more this season with him in press conferences,people will say he’s just playing them at their own game,but I cringe at some of his ways he answers them,idiotic questions or not,he knows it’s part of his obligations to do this,but fuck me he’s a right miserable twat on a Friday lunchtime

Main thing is we win of course,the rest I guess doesn’t matter,but he must know that city fans watch these as well as everyone else so a little light humour or somert wouldn’t go amiss I’m sure

My first game back since the first game of the season. I am sooooooo excited. Please keep your fingers crossed that I feel ok tomorrow and make it.
Pep you can play John Boy, even if only for a little while, but don't let him get injured, his country need him as well.

If he only plays him for a little while it means he will get an ovation for himself, be it standing or sitting. :-)

Oh I can't tell you how excited I am, so looking forward to seeing everyone again, especially the lads. :-)
Making a bloody sign, aren't you? "John Stones, can I please have your shirt?"
:-)

Can we spread the word for a 7th minute clap for alex fletchor. bath city player in intensive care after an incident during their match the other night

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.