Brentford (H) - Sat 14th Sept, 15:00 | PL | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Is everyone still fit yet?

Maybe a bit knackered in Kev's case if he's had to play again.
Norways games are out of the way, as are Portugal and Belgiums. England play tonight. Not sure about Switzerland and Spain, but as they played each other on Sunday I assume they are done for this break. Brazil still have a game to play so Ederson is going to be very late back, did Savio get selected in their squad?

Norways games are out of the way, as are Portugal and Belgiums. England play tonight. Not sure about Switzerland and Spain, but as they played each other on Sunday I assume they are done for this break. Brazil still have a game to play so Ederson is going to be very late back, did Savio get selected in their squad?
Isn’t Rodri suspended anyway?

Reffing his 1st City match, his 11th PL match:

Referee: Darren Bond.

Assistants: Adrian Holmes, Simon Long.
Fourth official: Ben Toner.
VAR: Darren England. Assistant VAR: Harry Lennard.

The last team to beat us in 90 minutes at The Etihad. November 2022 in the last domestic game before the World Cup. I’m sure we were on a winning streak at home at the time as well.

Would love us to give them a spanking for that. 3-0 City for me.
i was that outraged by that performance i launched my phone and broke it, so for the hassle that brentford caused me they deserve a good tonking lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.