Brentford (H) - Sat 14th Sept, 15:00 | PL | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
They played well that day, Toney won everything in the air, in both central and wider positions, and cleverly nodded into vacant spaces where the likes of mbuemo were ready and quicker to pick up possession. Not very City-like for us, but Brentford played their game-plan to perfection. Bastards.
Was all well come May again though...

Just watched the highlights back. There's no arguing with it, really. They were better that day. We were in a strange mindset, though, going into the WC period. But not a reason.

Arsenal really started to believe. They're still believing…

What's the likelihood of Phil making the starting eleven ?
I think it’s possible, as De Bruyne (annoyingly) played the full 90 twice for Belgium.

With the amount of games coming up, I think we should rotate the squad a bit to rest some players and get others match fit.

Ortega
Walker
Dias
Akanji
Gvardiol
Rodri
Gundogan
Foden
Grealish
Savio
Haaland

Ederson, Lewis, Stones, Kovacic, Doku and De Bruyne all to come back in against Inter.

I think it’s possible, as De Bruyne (annoyingly) played the full 90 twice for Belgium.

With the amount of games coming up, I think we should rotate the squad a bit to rest some players and get others match fit.

Ortega
Walker
Dias
Akanji
Gvardiol
Rodri
Gundogan
Foden
Grealish
Savio
Haaland

Ederson, Lewis, Stones, Kovacic, Doku and De Bruyne all to come back in against Inter.
Even without Ake it's a plentiful choice for Pep.

Eddy didn't get a game for Brazil but will only arrive back today so Ortega may be given a go.
Yeah, I think it’s important to keep Ortega happy so first game back after an international break seems like a good opportunity to give him playing time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.