Brentford (H) - Sat 14th Sept, 15:00 | PL | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Think KDB will be on the bench after two games with Belgium this week. Save him for Arsenal, he's got to be rested from time to time. Jack was in good form for England so I'd expect him to start.
Not sure if KDB will feature in the arsenal match and I can't see him being rested for the 2 games up to that match
We have 6 games in quick succession, between now and 1st October.
The Milan champions league match is in between the arsenal and Brentford matches. There'll be a lot of personnel chopping and changing and I'm not sure what games Pep will prioritise,if any.

Who plays up front/false 9 if Haaland is out,
Probably Phil with Savinho or Doku off the bench out wide.
Still reckon Erling will play
Ederson;
Kyle Walker, Manuel Akanji, Rúben Dias, Joško Gvardiol;
İlkay Gündoğan, Rodri, Bernardo Silva;
Phil Foden, Erling Haaland (F/L), Jack Grealish:

Bench: Stefan Ortega, Rico Lewis, John Stones, Matheus Nunes, Kevin de Bruyne, Mateo Kovačic, Savinho, Jérémy Doku, James McAtee

City win 3-1​

With so many upcoming games it’ll be even harder to get close to a perfect starting line-up prediction.
What I do know is Ake won’t start any of them until the next international break. Unfortunately.

Anyways whatever line-up it’s always a tricky match that I expect us to win. They won’t mind how to manage an upset. Physically it won’t be beautiful.

Pep somewhere needs to give minutes to the likes of Rodri and Grealish (thankfully they had last week so international games suited us except for Ake). Foden needs minutes too.

Long story short: 3 points and still leading the table.

How can I watch this game ?
I’m in Torquay for the weekend and managed to forget to take my FireStick ffs!
I assume the pub days are long over.
All I have is my iPhone (Have WiFi in the apartment) which I can mirror to TV.
What are my options if any?
Ta.
Go on the match thread and read the well balanced opinions of the game unfolding. It'll do wonders for your mental health ; )

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.