Brentford (H) - Sat 14th Sept, 15:00 | PL | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not sure if KDB will feature in the arsenal match and I can't see him being rested for the 2 games up to that match
We have 6 games in quick succession, between now and 1st October.
The Milan champions league match is in between the arsenal and Brentford matches. There'll be a lot of personnel chopping and changing and I'm not sure what games Pep will prioritise,if any.
I would think if Pep were to choose, he would rest KDB for Brentford rather than Arsenal?

So many of our matches against Brentford have been tough niggley affairs and I don’t expect tomorrow to be any different. An early goal would be very useful. We should have enough but we need to control thr game

Brentford are no mugs and I reckon it would be hubris to rest Erling (if he decides he’s OK to play). Hopefully we can bring him off after an hour with the game won, but leaving him on the bench would be risky.

If Haaland scores and lifts his shirt to show an undershirt with a tribute message to his friend who recently died, will he automatically be yellow carded? Is there flexibility for the ref to let him do it, does anyone know?

Brentford are no mugs and I reckon it would be hubris to rest Erling (if he decides he’s OK to play). Hopefully we can bring him off after an hour with the game won, but leaving him on the bench would be risky.
I think he will want to play and score to celebrate his close friend.

I imagine he would feel that's what his friend would want.

If Haaland scores and lifts his shirt to show an undershirt with a tribute message to his friend who recently died, will he automatically be yellow carded? Is there flexibility for the ref to let him do it, does anyone know?
Should do what rugby players do and wrap something around the forearm and write it on there.

IMG_7474.jpeg

So many of our matches against Brentford have been tough niggley affairs and I don’t expect tomorrow to be any different. An early goal would be very useful. We should have enough but we need to control thr game
Same here. They are one of those pesky mid table annoying teams who defend with 15 behind the ball, but are quick in transition and nick goals. They usually roll over for the Red arse teams, but very occasionally do us a favour and manage to grind out a draw against said red cartel favourites.

If we have no Viking I do expect it to be a long drawn out game of patience and hope none of our guys get injured, as they will foul without being carded. Need to watch out for mbewno ( sorry can't spell his name) - teams of this ilk usually have one player, who against us is capable of a worldly goal of the season contender, yet v Red Cartel miss easy tap ins.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.