Brentford (H) - Sat 14th Sept, 15:00 | PL | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
We need lots and lots of goals to keep ahead of that lot from the wrong end of the East Lancs!!! 2 hat tricks for Erling 1 hat trick for Jack 2 goals for John Stones, 2 for Bernie and 1 for Rico.

*smiles innocently* have to get the goal difference going from the start!!
Need 5 goals in every game … with a win for us each time (by 5 goals)

I can dream. ;-) :-)
I think that’s 14 not 5 Eccles? Unless you think Brentford are scoring 9?

I think that’s 14 not 5 Eccles? Unless you think Brentford are scoring 9?
*lol* no, I meant that in one game we are going to score 14 and in every other I want us to win 5-0 (or 0-5 if we are playing away) the 14 can be against either Trafford United or that team from the wrong end of the East Lancs!! Home or away I don’t mind although I’d like to be there so home will do! ;-) :-)

It’s like I keep saying, I can dream. It will keep me warm when I have to turn the heating down in the winter! :-) ;-)

................. Ederson .......... ..
Lewis Stones Dias Gvardiol
....................Rodri.................
Savio Foden Gundogan Doku
................Haaland................

Rest KDB and Kovacic.
See if Foden and Gundogan unlock more of Doku and Savio than KDB and Bernardo already have.
Grealish, Ake and Nunes to appear at some stage.

................. Ederson .......... ..
Lewis Stones Dias Gvardiol
....................Rodri.................
Savio Foden Gundogan Doku
................Haaland................

Rest KDB and Kovacic.
See if Foden and Gundogan unlock more of Doku and Savio than KDB and Bernardo already have.
Grealish, Ake and Nunes to appear at some stage.
I like that lineup. Assuming of course Rodri and Foden are both fit and ready to start a full game.

Hopefully :

Ederson
Lewis
Akanji
Dias
Gvardiol
Rodri
De Bruyne
Foden
Savinho
Doku
Haaland

Hopefully :

Ederson
Lewis
Akanji
Dias
Gvardiol
Rodri
De Bruyne
Foden
Savinho
Doku
Haaland
i doubt it will be that with a cl game and the arsenal game coming up shorltly afterward and also it would be an absolute slap in the face to drop kova and bernardo fter their recent displays

i doubt it will be that with a cl game and the arsenal game coming up shorltly afterward and also it would be an absolute slap in the face to drop kova and bernardo fter their recent displays

The likes of Rodri and Foden will need some game time though mate? Changes can be made but we must win the game still?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.