Brentford (H) - Sat 14th Sept, 15:00 | PL | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
The likes of Rodri and Foden will need some game time though mate? Changes can be made but we must win the game still?
are you suggesting the current team isnt capable of winning the game and while i know they both need game time im just saying its a slap in the face to the pair of them who have both been excellent that they are just summarily dropped especially given that their is 3 games in a week.

How old/big do infants need to be to gain access with an adult season ticket holder please ?

are you suggesting the current team isnt capable of winning the game and while i know they both need game time im just saying its a slap in the face to the pair of them who have both been excellent that they are just summarily dropped especially given that their is 3 games in a week.
I agree that the players that have played so far have been excellent and deserve their place. But Arsenal is looming and Rodri and Foden are two of our best players and would be missed by any team. Its a tricky one manc.

*lol* no, I meant that in one game we are going to score 14 and in every other I want us to win 5-0 (or 0-5 if we are playing away) the 14 can be against either Trafford United or that team from the wrong end of the East Lancs!! Home or away I don’t mind although I’d like to be there so home will do! ;-) :-)

It’s like I keep saying, I can dream. It will keep me warm when I have to turn the heating down in the winter! :-) ;-)
Ruben needs to get more control of his leg if Eddie wants a clean sheet!

I'm wondering if Pep has given Rodri and Foden extra time off even if they are OK now to play. Playing a blinder really as they are two huge players we need at 100%.

Tough game this against awkward opponents, game raisers whenever they play us. If everyone is fit I'd go: Ederson, Lewis, Dias, Stones, Ake, Kovacic, Bernardo, De Bruyne, Savio, Grealish, Haaland

City 2 Brentford 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.