Brentford (H) - Tues 20th Feb, 19:30 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Fucking pissing it down again as I’m about to set off through the rush hour traffic and then the long walk from wherever I manage to park and then no doubt another fucking bus parked and we huff and puff and…

Well I expect us to win at least

Fucking pissing it down again as I’m about to set off through the rush hour traffic and then the long walk from wherever I manage to park and then no doubt another fucking bus parked and we huff and puff and…

Due to stop raining in about an hour.

Given it to stop about 7

Bloody rivers and lakes all round the stadium even if it does stop before kick off.

Is this a must win game tonight or a must not lose?
Given the ongoing crisis at the club at the moment ( Harland assaulting camera men, Pep body shaming people, Kyle, 115 charges, no clean sheets, Bernie going to Paris and Harland to Madrid and Ruben not being able to hold onto a girlfriend), I'd say it's irrelevant.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.