Brentford (H) - Tues 20th Feb, 19:30 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not sure about that line up to be fair.

It looks like Alvarez can do no wrong in Peps eyes, i thought he would be left out tonight.

Depends what role he's playing. He's no midfielder, and that's a certainty. I actually see Alvarez as playing a few yards off the shoulder of Haaland. That's where he creates the most havoc. Even when he's missing goals Haaland attracts a lot of opposition attention to himself.
I like the choice of Bobb, but I repeat that I don't see that Doku played worse than a number of other players in the team the other day. Happy to have either in. Or Jack (when he's available).

Brentford will defend deep and press aggressively. We need players with better first touch and ball retention than Doku and Alvarez. Bobb and Bernardo would be better options for this game.
Close

Not sure about that line up to be fair.

It looks like Alvarez can do no wrong in Peps eyes, i thought he would be left out tonight.
It’s basically like playing with 9 men when Alvarez plays no10. I can understand erling not being involved so much but it’s inexcusable for your no 10 to ghost through games as Alvarez has done playing there all season

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.