Brentford PL (H) | Man of the Match

Man of the Match

• Total voters
Pep says ‘we were outplayed’ which is spot on, but, maybe if he had a 'Plan B' we could get our defenders to actually defend.

Why can’t we counter? why, why, why? THIS is what annoys me! Any manager worth his salt, watching, knows we’ve fuck all speed and go sideways more often than the crab olympics.

Let's stop with the VAR and ref shit - nothing wrong with being beat by a better team.

Pep says ‘we were outplayed’ which is spot on, but, maybe if he had a 'Plan B' we could get our defenders to actually defend.

Why can’t we counter? why, why, why? THIS is what annoys me! Any manager worth his salt, watching, knows we’ve fuck all speed and go sideways more often than the crab olympics.

Let's stop with the VAR and ref shit - nothing wrong with being beat by a better team.
Stones was smashed in the 1st and Pep didnt make change 9 our players didn't play for us they played for the world cup. I love Bernado but he showed today he doesn't love us he wants the world cup fair enough but that cost us points fair enough you want the world cup but don't shit on us FUCK him.

Last edited:
Eddie did well with a number of shots and saved our bacon more than once, but no one else stood out, so I am awarding the MotM to myself, 'cos for ninety minutes I blackguarded that apology for a ref non-stop. Three fuckin' pen shouts of which any team clad in scarlet would have had two!

Easyy saves I expect a ball boy to save how about talk about his positioning for the first goal ,simply stay on your line no goal or leave line win the Ball.
Fuckinell, don’t see you for years then you spring back up slating players left right and Centre. Fuck off back to the wilderness you daft ****.

Eddie. It’d been 3-0 within 16 mins without him in this game. Kept us in with a shout, at least!

That said, he still seems better with his feet than his hands, which is weird to say about a Golden Gloves Brazilian National team keeper with a cabinet full of British domestic medals!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.