Brentford Thread - 2021/22

Announced no kit renewal for next season to save their fans money.

Funnily enough I was thinking about this not long ago. What with climate change etc, wouldn’t surprise me if it’s compulsory at some point to go back to a new kit every other season.
It’s a great initiative by them, and I hope other clubs, particularly City, follow suit. Three new kits every season is ridiculous really.

It’s a great initiative by them, and I hope other clubs, particularly City, follow suit. Three new kits every season is ridiculous really.

Now I think about it, this fan-led review thing has recommended fans get a golden share vote on certain issues, one being changing first team home colours. If it guarantees white shorts for City I am all in.

I would assume he still wants to play if clubs are talking to him. If it happens, I hope he can play safely.

There are several players with the same heart machine as Erikson. But Italy does not allow it.

cant see it, if brentford stay up(which they should) the money they will earn will cover their budget for the next 5 years,they will make a lovely big profit, city won the league, league cup ,and got to the champs league final and we made 2.5m profit,

Imagine how Villa fans will feel when they realise their star signing has been outfone by a bus stop in Hounslow.

No player will want to tackle him in case he does him in. He'll be running past defenders and score for fun.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.