Brentford Thread - 2021/22

cant see it, if brentford stay up(which they should) the money they will earn will cover their budget for the next 5 years,they will make a lovely big profit, city won the league, league cup ,and got to the champs league final and we made 2.5m profit,
Probably because there was no match day income last season, apart from the last match, where 10,000 were allowed in.

Good luck to him. I hope he does well and fans applaud him.

My ex wife had a cardiac arrest and it was only because I heard a noise upstairs as I was leaving the house (her going into spasms) that I was able to do CPR and get help. She survived thank god. Eriksen will bring awareness to the need for CPR training. Everyone should do it, even if you just watch a video online.

Yes, good luck to the guy, but I hope Brentford lose on Saturday.

Good to see Erikson back in football and, if he's on the bench next week (can't see him starting and he may not even make the bench yet), hope we give him a decent welcome. Unless he comes off the bench and scores the winner against us, in which case he can f**k off back to Denmark!
Agreed. Football aside hope we see him next Wednesday running about at the etihad

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.