Brett Favre

yankblue said:
If he wants to retire, he should stay retired, if he wants to play, he should just shut up and play.

It's getting tiresome this saga every year, and he's shown a complete lack of respect to the Packers by signing for their long time rivals.

exactly!!!
and then while the rest of the vikings are in mini camp etc he is retired but when pre season starts he wants to play.....i'm sure the players would have something to say about this?!!

mixed views on BF, tremendous QB when fit and at his peak unfortunately that was a while ago now. Screwed up last season with the Jets or was it screwed the Jets , anyway while I have my reservations I would love to see him a have a great injury free season.......then again I would love to see the 49ers back in play off contention

The saga does get boring but I hope it works out. A family I stayed with in America were Vikings fans so I have a small soft spot for them. They had a good season last time out so who knows, maybe he'll get to the play offs!

Great player in his day, but now he just needs to hang them up. His latest 'comeback' just smacks of attention seeking...."dont forget about meeeee!!!!!!!"

Even though I dont mind them at all, I hope the Vikes fail miserably this season and he (finally) goes away like he should have 2 seasons ago.

How do you play for a team (the packers) your whole career, set records, win 3 straight mvps and a super bowl, then go to their biggest rivals? thats just low... used to think he was a great guy but now hes looking like hes greedy for attention

I really enjoyed watch him for the Packers - some of his plays were outstanding but having seen his comeback it really wasn't worth it, should have stay retired - but who wouldn't turn down another pay packet like he's going to be on?

McNair9 said:
For the fellow blues who follow American Football, do you think that he has made the right decision to come out of retirement for the second time? IMO I understand why he has as The Vikings could be contenders but it will be hard to take him seriously the next time he says he will retire.

Brett Farve is the biggest fraud in the world...lol @ him saying he's comming back cause his daughter wants win to win another superbowl. I mean, does he think we're stupid. And he'll be shit, just like he was for 5 of the past 6 years.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.