Brian Cox

Eh what do you want, his fucking music, christ is life that bad mate :-D

You want all old star trek or something? you don't actually mean his talking music right?
He's probably looking for Boston Legal going off his tastes.

(In my defence I used to live with a **** who was obsessed with that program, otherwise I wouldn't know it existed)

He's probably looking for Boston Legal going off his tastes.

(In my defence I used to live with a **** who was obsessed with that program, otherwise I wouldn't know it existed)
Oh thank fuck for that, at least i kind of know that is made with this reality in mind. There are reasons why this show (Star Trek) is the most meme'd show after i suspect spiderman in gif and pic form and Shatners madness i am sure contributes greatly. His music tops of that madness just nicely.

What a brilliantly mad twat he is, i wonder if he would be a tedious twat or game fellow when going for a beer. He is still alive right?

Oh thank fuck for that, at least i kind of know that is made with this reality in mind. There are reasons why this show (Star Trek) is the most meme'd show after i suspect spiderman in gif and pic form and Shatners madness i am sure contributes greatly. His music tops of that madness just nicely.

What a brilliantly mad twat he is, i wonder if he would be a tedious twat or game fellow when going for a beer. He is still alive right?
Still alive, the AIDS hasn't got him yet :)

Yeah can't stand Star Trek, it's just boring. Love Star Wars though.

Eh what do you want, his fucking music, christ is life that bad mate :-D

You want all old star trek or something? you don't actually mean his talking music right?
Yes his music.

I sent a PM.

It is, in no order, mad, rediculous, funny, stupid and brilliant, quite brilliant, to listen to after a few ales.

Get it done!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.