Brian Cox

The wife's been banging on about this ever since i showed it her. She knows about the physics and maths and dimensions and shit and regales me every day with new, confusing exlanations as to why the earth is most definitely not flat.
I have two questions;
If flat, is it shaped like a discuss or a piece of toast?

The wife's been banging on about this ever since i showed it her. She knows about the physics and maths and dimensions and shit and regales me every day with new, confusing exlanations as to why the earth is most definitely not flat.
I have two questions;
If flat, is it shaped like a discuss or a piece of toast?
Neither. It's like a plate or upside down bin lid. The Antarctic Ice Wall is around the edge, stopping the water spilling over the sides. Obviously.

Been waiting for you to pop up on here (you're a pilot right?) and this is what you come up with? Disappointed

1) Not sure why you were waiting for me because I’m a pilot, and

2) Not sure what I did to disappoint, but I’m assuming you didn’t like Ba Dum Dum in response to “ballistics”?!

Maybe this will help....

“The dum-dum is comprised of a jacketed .303 bullet with the jacket nose open to expose its lead core. The aim was to improve the bullet's effectiveness by increasing its expansion upon impact. The phrase 'dum-dum' was later taken to include any soft-nosed or hollow pointed bullet.”

Humor...if it had to be explained, you missed it!

2) Not sure what I did to disappoint, but I’m assuming you didn’t like Ba Dum Dum in response to “ballistics”?!

Maybe this will help....

“The dum-dum is comprised of a jacketed .303 bullet with the jacket nose open to expose its lead core. The aim was to improve the bullet's effectiveness by increasing its expansion upon impact. The phrase 'dum-dum' was later taken to include any soft-nosed or hollow pointed bullet.”

Or it was shite.

Maybe this will help....

No mate, just thought you could add some clarity to the debate. And yes, the joke whizzed right over my head.

No mate, just thought you could add some clarity to the debate. And yes, the joke whizzed right over my head.
I did have my say on the issue, but does the “issue” require any “clarity”?

It is pointless to get all technical with numpties who find bullshit after bullshit to claim a flat earth. No serious person would spend more than a passing interest in such a discussion, would they?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.