Brian Cox

Loved the monkey cage podcasts and his lectures, going to see one of his shows next month. Can be boring if you aren't bothered but he has done great things to get young ones into science and make it look 'cool'.

went to see his band 'Dare' at the Queen Elizabeth Hall Oldham sometime around 1987, I remember the lead singer had been in thin lizzy don't remember anything about Mr Cox,
I quite like him in his professor guise not so much in his musician one.

SWP 's back, your first response was sarcasm and the second one of "says more about you than him", I'm assuming wasn't a compliment.
Someone started a thread about Brian Cox and asked for opinions on him. You like him. Good.
I gave my opinion of him. Instead of just disagreeing, you've got all arsey about it. If you're having a bad day at work, have a brew and a smoke or something.
I disagree with a lot of opinions on here. All I do is back my opinion up. Sometimes I'm right, sometimes wrong. I just never feel the need to call posters names or make shitty remarks.UIt's pointless

Bloody hell, you may aswel tell him to delete his account if you're asking to him to stop that!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.