Brian Cox

But you yourself mentioned his exceptional level of intelligence, this alone will make him a muffin man.

I'll twitter him and find out his thoughts.

But my point remains, not everyone from Oldham is a wrong 'un / muffinist.

The shows he makes are right up my street and I really, really want to like him.

However, I find him unwatchable

I dont know what it is about him other than its EVERYTHING about him

Ruins what should be really interesting telly in my book, hopefully he'll get operation yewtree'd so they can replace him with anyone else

The shows he makes are right up my street and I really, really want to like him.

Ruins what should be really interesting telly in my book, hopefully he'll get operation yewtree'd so they can replace him with anyone else

He's got floppy hair, rosy cheeks, and big lips. Your brain is telling you he's a woman, but he's also very intelligent, so he can't be. It's a proper head fuck for you and it's confusing you.

Bollocks.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.