Brian Cox

On his radio show always manages to bemoan Brexit, brings a political agenda to a science program. Also far too liberal which when you come to think of it that's the BBC allover.

not sure what that was but it was fuckin piss funny
As Drone said "The League of Gentlemen", if you have a warped sense of humor(particularly if you like the horror genre, lots of references) you'll love it. I'm not sure why it didn't do well globally, IMO it was our generations Monty Python in terms of originality when it came out after every episode I spent most of the next day at school discussing it with everyone else, we were all hooked. I always think of Mickey at this guys name I can't help it. :)

Last edited:
As Drone said "The League of Gentlemen", if you have a warped sense of humor(particularly if you like the horror genre, lots of references) you'll love it. I'm not sure why it didn't do well globally, IMO it was our generations Monty Python in terms of originality when it came out after every episode I spent most of the next day at school discussing it with everyone else, we were all hooked. I always think of Mickey at this guys name I can't help it. :)

I worked in job clubesque employment at the time, you would be surprised just how close Pauline was to the real old school job club employees

I like Sean Pertwee, that scene from Dog Soldiers when he's fighting the dog for his own intestines is funny as fuck. Never realised Worzel Gummidge was his dad though.

You do realise that being from Oldham makes him a muffinista. Just like Guy.

Stick your muffin up your black hole :-D Hehe yeah, a slice of cake and a cup of tea and a slice of cake aunt Sally hehe, loved that show.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.