Brian Cox

I’ve found some good proof here. It was right there on Google images

23sc7cz.jpg

Yeah, yesterday it was fucking grey and miserable and I couldn't see the 500m tall mountain 100m away from my front door, today it's clear and I can see it. That has nothing to do with the curvature of the earth.

The thing is though, I'm on the Irish West Coast and although my telescope can see Europa orbiting Jupiter (when the earth is facing the right way) I can't see New York. Can't even see Greenland.
I’ve found some good proof here. It was right there on Google images

23sc7cz.jpg
Ahh game over fancy finding a image, that proves everything. Bit like the blue marble where Robert simmonds says its photo shopped but it has to be,, also has anyone noticed that sizes of land US are all different depending on which blue marble image you look at.

Ahh game over fancy finding a image, that proves everything. Bit like the blue marble where Robert simmonds says its photo shopped but it has to be,, also has anyone noticed that sizes of land US are all different depending on which blue marble image you look at.
Of course they are, because you're seeing different parts of the North American landmass from differing perspectives. That's because it's lying across a spherical plain.

Of course. They’re all photoshopped. Just because the Simmon blue marble one was composed (for reasons explained) that means every single photo showing any curvature is fake.

Well it seems plausible. I’ve decided to believe like you. I like rebelling and see myself as being kinda cool.

Last edited:
Q. What year was the Blue Marble photo taken?
A. 1972

Q. When was photoshop invented?
A. 1988

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.