Brian Cox

I remember one double physics lesson when we sat at the back sniffing poppers and giggling. At the end the teacher said something like 'so according to quantum theory, your car can be in the garage one instant, then on the drive the next'. And I thought to myself - should've listened to that one.

I remember one double physics lesson when we sat at the back sniffing poppers and giggling. At the end the teacher said something like 'so according to quantum theory, your car can be in the garage one instant, then on the drive the next'. And I thought to myself - should've listened to that one.
Quantam mechanics is a mindfuck.

Hodge mechanics is a mindfuck.
Agreed. Luckily enough we didn't have to do it in school as there's a fucking colossal global conspiracy to trick us all into believing that the earth is a spherical object rotating the sun.

tell me if you stand on a ball a big ball if you look straight ahead will you see the horizon or edge of the ball, you shouldn't,

Yes you should and you do.

now when you stand and look out at sea straight ahead to the horizon (eye level) say 5-10 miles call this x-y and you assume the boat has gone behind the curve, now when you look left/right a-b then the same rule should apply meaning the boat should fall left or right at the same distance,

But they do. Go out to sea so no land (ie objects above sea level like mountains which confuse the idiots such as yourself. All of the boats (were they the same size and height) would move out of view at the same distance in front, to the left, right or behind. And all from the bottom up.

This just doesn't happen its flat as far as you can see.

As far as you can see is about five miles and it does appear flat, unless say you have something that allows your eye to see it clearly:

pontchartrain.jpg.cf.jpg

Also if earth is a ball and ships dissappear after just 10 miles then surely going up to high altitude 120,000ft the horizon should be absolutely nowhere near eye level, in fact you should be looking down but we don't.

Opposite is true actually as 93:20 has explained above. You’re proving our point and denigrating yours and you’re too simple to know.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.