Brian Cox

The hodge school of debate,
Us: show us some evidence then.
Him: ah but how can you see objects miles away on a curve?
Us: explanation plus more evidence supplied.
Him: silence.
Us: heres a picture from space.
Him: ah the old picture evidence ploy.
Us: still waiting for any evidence you have.
Him: ah but how can you see objects miles away on a curve.
Us: we've already explained that one.
Him: silence.
Next day..
Him: ah but how can you see objects miles away on a curve
Us: swoon.

I'll bring you any further developments, as and when they happen. Don't hold ya breath though.
You’re shit at maths? ;)

Yup, basically
FluffyLeanAruanas-max-1mb.gif

Read different books? You mean books written without any evidence and not based on fact? Why the hell would I do that? I'm not a fucking idiot for a start.

There is not a single, not one, shred of evidence to suggest a flat earth. It goes again every single piece of scientific evidence and also every aspect of logical common sense. From the age of the Sun to the shape of every other celestial object in the solar system to the fact of gravity and the fact YOU CAN SEE THE CURVATURE WITH YOUR OWN FUCKING EYES.

You have to be trolling, no one, in my opinion, could be such a fucking idiot as to be take everything we know and still believe that the Earth is anything other than a sphere.

I have no problem with people disagreeing with me, you can think my politics are shite or that I'm a narcissistic bell end and that's great, it's all subjective and opinion based, but if you want to vocalise your "beliefs" on a public forum that the Earth is flat then I'll reserve the right to mock you and call you a mouth breather. You've not even tried to debate, you duck and dodge and ignore questions, you repeat the same intellectual flatulence time after time ("how can we see mountains miles away when the curve is...." etc etc) even when people explain it to you.

Mankind has spent 5,000 years yearning to learn and understand the world and the solar system and universe and as we reach our zenith we have some no mark like you that decides he knows better than hundreds of thousands of scientists who have painstakingly hypothetised and researched and accounted for all that we know. It's why satellites work, it's how you are able to post on the internet, it's how you're able to go about your every day life. But no, rather than actually researching and learning for yourself or even trying one of the 10 proofs I posted that you can actually physically do for yourself, you've watched a couple of youtube videos made by mad virgin cunts who live in their parents basements.

I have no anger issues, I have issues with the certifiably stupid, that's all.
Ahhh your back,, tell me if you stand on a ball a big ball if you look straight ahead will you see the horizon or edge of the ball, you shouldn't, now when you stand and look out at sea straight ahead to the horizon (eye level) say 5-10 miles call this x-y and you assume the boat has gone behind the curve, now when you look left/right a-b then the same rule should apply meaning the boat should fall left or right at the same distance, surely the water behaves the same. This just doesn't happen its flat as far as you can see. Also if earth is a ball and ships dissappear after just 10 miles then surely going up to high altitude 120,000ft the horizon should be absolutely nowhere near eye level, in fact you should be looking down but we don't.

Ahhh your back,, tell me if you stand on a ball a big ball if you look straight ahead will you see the horizon or edge of the ball, you shouldn't, now when you stand and look out at sea straight ahead to the horizon (eye level) say 5-10 miles call this x-y and you assume the boat has gone behind the curve, now when you look left/right a-b then the same rule should apply meaning the boat should fall left or right at the same distance, surely the water behaves the same. This just doesn't happen its flat as far as you can see. Also if earth is a ball and ships dissappear after just 10 miles then surely going up to high altitude 120,000ft the horizon should be absolutely nowhere near eye level, in fact you should be looking down but we don't.
The reverse actually, because the earth is curved the horizon is always at eye level, but the higher above the ground you are, the further away it is. Now if the earth was flat, you'd be looking down at the horizon.

Can you see the base of the object?

What about his back?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.