Brian Cox

What Galileo got in trouble for was that he maintained that the earth wasn't the centre of the universe it was Eratosthenes 200bc who proved the world was round that was generally accepted by the middle ages.
Yep I was referring to his comment about the stars rotating above the earth and the earths position being fixed.

I can't believe this twat has got you all hooked for a second day.

No posts for six years then 'the Big Bang' from hodgnessabounds.

Don't give him any more credence.
Didn't ask for Jack shit the same way I didn't ask for ignorant spiteful condicending insults. I replied to a post regarding a friend of his and it is you lot that seem to think you have the right to tell me what is right . It is you who are stirring shit. I don't tell you or anyone else what to believe, so keep your opinions to yourself. I would call you a twat but I don't need to do I.

Didn't ask for Jack shit the same way I didn't ask for ignorant spiteful condicending insults. I replied to a post regarding a friend of his and it is you lot that seem to think you have the right to tell me what is right . It is you who are stirring shit. I don't tell you or anyone else what to believe, so keep your opinions to yourself. I would call you a twat but I don't need to do I.
You are aware of what a forum is? Fucking half wit.

1. There is no feasible way to explain our observations of the sun in a flat-earth model. Firstly, the sun would start small, grow larger, and then get smaller again every single day as it passes overhead. In addition, if it travels at a constant speed over the whole disc-shaped earth, it would appear to speed up as it passed overhead then slow down again as it moves away (in the same way, if you watch a fast car drive past, your head turns fastest at its nearest point). Finally, there could be no seasons in the way we observe them - for the sun to make a full circle of the flat-earth in one day, it would have to move faster then further away it got from the us (in winter) as it has a bigger circle to move around.
God makes it speed up and slow down.
2. Nobody has ever found the edge. People have circumnavigated the globe, fully crossed both the Arctic and Antarctic and explored pretty much every square inch of the earth, but nobody ever found the edge.
Plenty have found it and been bought off or silenced.
3. Direct intercontinental flights south of the equator would be impossible. Flying from, say, Australia to South Africa would be well beyond the range of a commercial aircraft, yet go an look on Expedia - they happen every day.
All the pilots are in on the cover up mate.
4. There are photos of the curvature of the earth from high altitudes, near space, Earth's orbit and outer space. They all show a spherical rotating ball. Every single one. That's a huge conspiracy, and some pretty advanced CGI if it were all faked.
CGI.
5. The ship-going-over-the-horizon argument, which is demonstrated even better if two people watch it from different heights (such as the bottom and the top of a cliff - the person at the bottom loses sight much earlier than the person at the top).
CGI holograms.
6. We know exactly what is the structure of the earth from its surface to its core, and can measure (and predict) seismic waves coming from an earthquake one side of the earth using sensors on the opposite side of the globe.
Seismologists are all in on the cover up and faking the data.
7. The shadow of the Earth during an eclipse is round, every single time. The very fact that there can be lunar eclipses proves that the sun and moon must be on different sides of the Earth, which can only be the case if the Earth is a sphere.
CGI holograms.

Face the truth, sheep.

Is it a place where foul mouthed sheeple congregate.
For someone that's so cock sure about his beliefs, your very shy coming forward with any evidence. You haven't answered a single question put to you or debunked any of the evidence put to you. So either put up or shut up. If you don't respond with anything this time, I'll take it your a wum.

God makes it speed up and slow down.

Plenty have found it and been bought off or silenced.

All the pilots are in on the cover up mate.

CGI.

CGI holograms.

Seismologists are all in on the cover up and faking the data.

CGI holograms.

Face the truth, sheep.
Have you seen the nasa advert or clip on TV where he has his drawing on screen talking about how they are going to send the probe into space with its protective shielding., once they figure out how to get past lower earths orbit. But forget that they went to the moon.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.