Brian Kidd - I'd love to hear his thoughts on proceedings

cleavers

Home or work, well mostly home these days.
As a former striker, in the dressing room, and at training, I would love to hear his views on this City squad, its attacking style, and how much input he has in it all. He must be loving every minute of it, just like most of us fans are, the club should give him some air time.

cleavers said:
As a former striker, in the dressing room, and at training, I would love to hear his views on this City squad, its attacking style, and how much input he has in it all. He must be loving every minute of it, just like most of us fans are, the club should give him some air time.

He looked like he was really enjoying the game on wednesday having been at the rags he must know how good this team really is and its only going to get better.

Allegedly he wa going to leave if Mancini stayed. He's done a good job for us.

I adore him as he was one of my favourite players of the mid-1970's era, he seems so passionate but completely down to earth. Be a good guy to have a pint with. Players respect someone who's been there and done it all like Kiddo so I imagine he's a big influence in the dressing room.

I've got a lot of respect for Brian Kidd and his people.
Ancoats/Collyhurst born and bred. No la dee daa.
One of North Manchesters finest, i'm glad he's still around.
Not too far from where he grew up.

Prestwich_Blue said:
I adore him as he was one of my favourite players of the mid-1970's era, he seems so passionate but completely down to earth. Be a good guy to have a pint with. Players respect someone who's been there and done it all like Kiddo so I imagine he's a big influence in the dressing room.
I'm the same PB, I've respected him throughout his football career, and when it was suggested he might quit I was disappointed, so I'm very glad he's stayed, and is part of the current style of football we are playing.

As in my OP though, given his successful playing and coaching career thus far, I'd really love to hear his thoughts on MP, and how we are currently playing, and also how much input he has into it all.

He looks, from the little we really see, to be loving it, so it would be great to hear more on his thoughts.

Maybe we could suggest to the club that #askbriankidd might go down a bit better than some of the others.

Love Kiddo, top fella. Cant be many around that dislike him. Id guess he's popular with the players

#AskKiddo would be a great shout

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.