Brian Kidd - I'd love to hear his thoughts on proceedings

He's a top man. As someone else said would be cool if city did an askbrian thing on twitter.

A proper football man who clearly enjoys the attacking football on show. It's a far cry from the fag end of last season, when he cut a forlorn figure on the bench, so long may he wear that smile.

Anyone remember the little interview he gave on the pitch after the stoke FA cup win (seems to have disappeared from Yt), the girl asked him would city be going for the title and Kiddo threw a quick double take and replied 'these boys (the sheik rattle and roll mob) want the lot'...the girl asked half taken aback 'the champions league?' and kiddo replied again 'The Lot'.

Fat Chance said:
Anyone remember the little interview he gave on the pitch after the stoke FA cup win (seems to have disappeared from Yt), the girl asked him would city be going for the title and Kiddo threw a quick double take and replied 'these boys (the sheik rattle and roll mob) want the lot'...the girl asked half taken aback 'the champions league?' and kiddo replied again 'The Lot'.

Haha. I never saw that but it gives me a little buzz.

cleavers said:
As a former striker, in the dressing room, and at training, I would love to hear his views on this City squad, its attacking style, and how much input he has in it all. He must be loving every minute of it, just like most of us fans are, the club should give him some air time.
Well this crazy open football with this ridiculous amount of goals being scored started under his short tenure. Maybe he's the real genius behind it all.

KippaxCitizen said:
cleavers said:
As a former striker, in the dressing room, and at training, I would love to hear his views on this City squad, its attacking style, and how much input he has in it all. He must be loving every minute of it, just like most of us fans are, the club should give him some air time.
Well this crazy open football with this ridiculous amount of goals being scored started under his short tenure. Maybe he's the real genius behind it all.
I doubt it, but he's certainly part of it now. I'm sure as a striker he must love it, and as a former striker, be just a little jealous of the players that get to play in it. I'd hope someone at the club reads the thread, and takes up the suggestions for the twitter thing. It would be interesting to hear his comments.

I don't think he's a man of many words though, I can't remember him ever really having a lot to say in public, not as a player, nor a coach, just a quiet guy who loves being a part of football.

Uwe's 80s mullet said:
Love Kiddo, top fella. Cant be many around that dislike him. Id guess he's popular with the players

#AskKiddo would be a great shout

I know of two lads that dislike him mate. I remember these lads standing on the kippax back in the 80's, Thing is though, they don't seem to recall this and categorically deny having anything to do with anything Blue. Anyway, they have the cheek to call Kiddo a turn coat. I think they turned coats, after we were relegated under John Benson, back in 83. Wankers!

cleavers said:
KippaxCitizen said:
cleavers said:
I doubt it, but he's certainly part of it now. I'm sure as a striker he must love it, and as a former striker, be just a little jealous of the players that get to play in it. I'd hope someone at the club reads the thread, and takes up the suggestions for the twitter thing. It would be interesting to hear his comments.

I don't think he's a man of many words though, I can't remember him ever really having a lot to say in public, not as a player, nor a coach, just a quiet guy who loves being a part of football.
He doesn't say a lot but when he does speak he's someone i really take notice of. He's proper down to Earth and speaks real sense. I'm glad he has remained at the club with the new bunch.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.