Brian Kidd

Great kit great team.
Big Joe, Kenny Clements, Mike Doyle, Dave Watson, Tommy Booth, Paul Power, Willie Donachie, Asa Hartford, Peter Barnes, Gary Owen, Kiddo, Joe Royle, Dennis Tueart. Fucking loved them.

And of course that never to be forgotten Boing day 1977.

View attachment 20510
Thought we played Newcastle, not West Brom.

Enjoy your retirement, Kiddo.

Hope he enjoys his retirement to the full, fully deserved.

Edit at the bottom of the Muen article it states he is just having a break and not actually retiring from football.

Hope he enjoys his retirement to the full, fully deserved.

Edit at the bottom of the Muen article it states he is just having a break and not actually retiring from football.
his break is before he replaces OGS back at Old Trafford where he started ...

Met him at an end of season awards do at Belle Vue, must have been 79' or 80'. We had won the Wilmslow and District league and he was doing the presentations. They ran a miss Wilmslow and District beauty contest too, which my then girlfriend won. Got a great picture of him with his arm round her. Came across as a really nice guy and made it a special night.

Met him at an end of season awards do at Belle Vue, must have been 79' or 80'. We had won the Wilmslow and District league and he was doing the presentations. They ran a miss Wilmslow and District beauty contest too, which my then girlfriend won. Got a great picture of him with his arm round her. Came across as a really nice guy and made it a special night.
Surely that pic needs posting?

You know the rules sunshine!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.