Brian Marwood {merged}

Owain

Get out of our club, you nasty, oily little Gooner.

Does anyone else find it deeply troubling that this man has so much power over transfers? His role at City wants clarifying post-fucking-haste. What does a 'football administrator' do, exactly?

Re: Brian Marwood

Owain said:

Does anyone else find it deeply troubling that this man has so much power over transfers? His role at City wants clarifying post-fucking-haste. What does a 'football administrator' do, exactly?

So, by your own admission you don't know what he does, yet you want him out of our club? Classic :-D

Owain said:

Where the fuck have you been hiding for the last 2 years ??
Every fucker else knows what his role is !!
I smell a RAG !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cheesy said:
Owain said:

So, by your own admission you don't know what he does, yet you want him out of our club? Classic :-D

I think the point is: what's his remit? Is it control over transfers? Negotiating contracts? What?

Sorts the contracts out so the manager can focus on football.
What a pointless role!!!!!

"I haven't a clue what he does but he's doing it all wrong"

Two words - Adam Johnson

Owain said:
Cheesy said:

I think the point is: what's his remit? Is it control over transfers? Negotiating contracts? What?

Ask Hughsie and Gollum !!!!!!!!!!
Everton and Gollum hadn`t got a clue how Clubs now deal with transfers,having and still are,dealing in the 19th century world !!!
A manager determines with the Club,MCFC,who he would like and Marwood is then installed to act on behalf of MCFC and their manager (in this case Bobby Manc) to try and persuade to the Player and his Agents why its a good thing to transfer from "a" to "b" and discuss a fee with the Club in question.
This starts the ball rolling and when a fee has been agreed the Manger will talk to the said Player and tell him why it will help the Player.
That over,Marwood and Cook will then sit down with the player and his agent and throw £££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££,s galore at them to make them "feel at home"
Simple !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

oakiecokie said:
Owain said:

Ask Hughsie and Gollum !!!!!!!!!!
Everton and Gollum hadn`t got a clue how Clubs now deal with transfers,having and still are,dealing in the 19th century world !!!
A manager determines with the Club,MCFC,who he would like and Marwood is then installed to act on behalf of MCFC and their manager (in this case Bobby Manc) to try and persuade to the Player and his Agents why its a good thing to transfer from "a" to "b" and discuss a fee with the Club in question.
This starts the ball rolling and when a fee has been agreed the Manger will talk to the said Player and tell him why it will help the Player.
That over,Marwood and Cook will then sit down with the player and his agent and throw £££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££,s galore at them to make them "feel at home"
Simple !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What a charming role he has. Well thanks all. You've persuaded me that he's a charming fellow after all. I retract everything I said, Brian. Would you like to go out for dinner one night this week? I'm awfully, awfully sorry. I had you all wrong.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.