bridge £15m

Re: bridge £15m

goat boy said:
vanessa1.jpg

Bring your lady wife, Wayne, she's lovely.

fuckin hell.bridge is an ugly cnut 2.life isnt fair

levets said:
Danamy said:
bluemoonste said:
Lahm for me everyday. Pace, power, perception and an eye for goal.

I remember Bridge getting ripped apart by SWP some years ago, so much so he was taken off !!

Good job they'll be on the same side then!! ;)

LOL.... also remember EVRA being shagged by SWP... so much that he got subbed at HT

That was Tricky Trev, not SWP. :P

Danamy said:
bluemoonste said:

I remember Bridge getting ripped apart by SWP some years ago, so much so he was taken off !!

Remember thinking Lahm was a class player til I saw him against Turkey in the Euros, got ripped apart as I recall....having said this every player is allowed a bad game from time to time

Either way it appears we're going for Bridge now which i fully support, goodbye Mr. Ball

Spindash said:
levets said:
Danamy said:
bluemoonste said:

Good job they'll be on the same side then!! ;)

LOL.... also remember EVRA being shagged by SWP... so much that he got subbed at HT

That was Tricky Trev, not SWP. :P

even worse then... I think i made my point though ?

They're reclaiming £10m of the £13m they lost on SWP. Reasonably square now.

Bridge will be a fantastic signing and i probably in the best 3-4 left backs in the premiership and thats the key.

We need proven premiership players now to take us up the league. Sure he is back up at Chelsea but they have quality and reserve quality in every single position.

Exactly what we need and i am extremely happen with this signing.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.